Freezer Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwiches

    Sharing is caring!


    0shares

    Don't let the morning routine get your down! Make Freezer Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and get your mornings back for breakfast!

    We love our freezers here at Who Needs a Cape!  I was sitting here dreading making lunches - I love back to school time, but I hate packing a lunch!  It's so time-consuming in the morning when I'm chasing around boys trying to get them dressed.  Then it dawned on me - freeze the sandwich! Make life easy!!!!
    I try to make these for 2 weeks at a time - and then I'll take another 30 minutes in 2 weeks and make some more. If your kids are like mine - as long as I vary the rest of the lunch the sandwich can be the same (And my picky little men only like PB&J 🙂 )

    Freezer Peanut Butter and Jelly

    Ingredients

    • Bread
    • Peanut Butter
    • Jelly
    • Sandwich baggies


    Instructions

    • Put Peanut Butter on both pieces of bread
    • Place jelly on top of peanut butter (You must put jelly on top of PB or you risk the bread getting soggy)
    • Put sandwich together and cut in half and place in baggie
    • Freeze
    • Pull out and put in lunch box and it will be thawed by lunch




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/08/freezer-peanut-butter-and-jelly/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/08/freezer-peanut-butter-and-jelly/"dc:title="Freezer Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/08/freezer-peanut-butter-and-jelly/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts