6shares
From baking to desserts to breakfast favorites, we have compiled 35 Blueberry Recipes. Great for berry season, surely you'll find something new to try!

It's almost blueberry season! WOOHOO! I love it when I get fresh blueberries by the flat. Cut out the middle man and go straight to the farm.
Blueberries are such an amazing fruit. They are good for you like broccoli, but are much more tasty (in my opinion). You can make breakfast, dessert, snacks, bread - they all taste good.
So here's a list of what I have made and some that I definitely plan on making - YUM!
- Pancakes with blueberry topping
- Stuffed French Toast
- Blueberry Syrup
- Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
- Blueberries with cream
- Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Moscato Citrus Berry Splash
- Oatmeal Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Vegan Berry Banana Muffins
- Blueberry-Orange Cream Cheese Crepe
- Blueberry Quinoa Muffins
- Blueberry Bourbon Crisp
- Blueberry Scones
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Lemon Blueberry Granola
- Blueberry Creme Parfait
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Blueberry Crumb Bars
- Sweet Blueberry Buns
- Blueberry Bars
- Blueberry Almond Smoothie
- Lemon Blueberry Drizzle Bread
- Blueberry Kuchen
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Roasted Blueberry Ricotta Crostini
- Blueberry Squares
- Blueberry Margarita's
- Blueberry Yogurt Crunch
- Blueberry Baked Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Bread
- Chicken Blueberry Salad
- No Bake Blueberry Parfaits
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake
- Blueberry Fruit Leather
I'm sure there are hundreds more! Did I miss any of your favorites? Let me know!
And just enjoy blueberry season!

More from my site
Blueberry Lemon Buttermilk Cake
Blueberry Crumble Pie
Blueberry Snack Bars
Mother's Day Brunch
Stuffed French Toast
Blueberry Lemon Buttermilk Cake
Related
<!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/06/35-things-to-do-with-blueberries/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/06/35-things-to-do-with-blueberries/"dc:title="35 Blueberry Recipes"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/06/35-things-to-do-with-blueberries/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->