0shares
If you wanna liven up your chicken dinner make this tasty recipe. Bacon Wrapped Greek Style Chicken will make your tastebuds happy!
My husband's favorite food is chicken. My favorite? Anything besides chicken! So I do what I can to keep making different chicken dishes in hopes of not hating my own cooking.

This was a little creation I made with some left over Feta Cream Cheese Dip. It turned out to be delicious! I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
My Version of Greek Chicken

Ingredients
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breast (or you can pound out 1 pound of chicken breasts. I bought mine, I hate pounding)
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Handful or two of baby spinach
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- 1/4-1/2 recipe of feta cream cheese dip
Instructions
- Spread Feta Cream Cheese Dip onto chicken (spread thin or thick it's a matter of preference)
- Cover dip with a single layer of baby spinach
- Cover spinach with a single layer of grape tomatoes
- Roll up chicken and the toppings and take 2 slices of bacon per chicken and wrap tightly.
- Place in baking pan
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Broil for another 5 to crisp the bacon.

More from my site
Bacon Caesar Chicken Sliders
Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Parmesan
Buffalo Bacon Chicken Meatballs
Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini & Sausage
Greek Pizza
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken & Bacon Sliders
Related
<!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/bacon-wrapped-greek-style-chicken/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/bacon-wrapped-greek-style-chicken/"dc:title="Bacon Wrapped Greek Style Chicken"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/bacon-wrapped-greek-style-chicken/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
