1shares
Oh do we have a fantastic dip for your next party of Super Bowl feasting! BBQ Chicken Bacon Jalapeno Dip is flavor-loaded and so delicious!

Happy Hour Anyone????
I love making dips and munchies on the week-end to enjoy a cocktail night with my husband. I can't make the same things over and over again! We get bored! So I decided to change up one of our favorites (Buffalo Chicken Dip) and make it a BBQ flavor. It turned out delicious and it's definitely on the schedule for the summer!
BBQ Chicken Bacon Jalapeno Dip

Ingredients
- 2 large boneless breasts of chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 C your favorite BBQ sauce (I used a hot and honey - yum)
- 1/4-1/2 C chopped canned jalapenos, plus more for a garnish
- 4-6 Slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 slices of swiss cheese
Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400
- Beat cream cheese
- Add in BBQ sauce beat again until mixed
- fold in jalapenos, bacon, chicken and cheddar until well mixed
- Pour into 9x9 cooking dish and cover with swiss cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until swiss is completely melted
- Serve with chips, bread rounds, or your favorite cracker

More from my site
Jalapeno Popper Garlic Bread
Tomato Bacon Dip
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken & Bacon Sliders
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
Bacon Wrapped Greek Style Chicken
Related
<!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/05/bbq-chicken-bacon-jalapeno-dip/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/05/bbq-chicken-bacon-jalapeno-dip/"dc:title="BBQ Chicken Bacon Jalapeno Dip"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/05/bbq-chicken-bacon-jalapeno-dip/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->