Sharing is caring!


    6shares

    Blueberry Crisp is a delish way to celebrate blueberry season. Use your fresh berries in this fabulous dessert!


    I love making fresh fruit desserts!  This is my version of Blueberry Crisp and it's so tasty! Crisp desserts are one of my go tos in the summer because they can be made in a snap. I love the ease of having a delish desserts in NO TIME. And my family loves eating them so it's a win all around. I make this a lot when I'm feeding a crowd - it serves more than pie (Although we do love some blueberry pie as well). It's great for a potluck, BBQ, Birthday Party or just a gathering of friends.

    When the fresh blueberries come in this recipe is a definite must!  You could probably substitute frozen berries if that's all you have but be sure to let them thaw completely and dry them as best as you can. I definitely prefer baking with fresh - but hey if you're looking at this in December it's hard to find them fresh - I get it!
    As a note - I think this recipe is best served with vanilla ice cream - but maybe that's just me!  Use whipped cream if you like!
    For more inspiration on blueberries check out these:















    Blueberry Crisp

    Ingredients

    For the fruit

    • 4 pints of fresh blueberries, washed and dried
    • 3/4 C brown sugar
    • 3/4 C white sugar
    • 1 C flour


    For the Topping

    • 1 stick of butter softened
    • 1/3 C white sugar
    • 1/3 C brown sugar
    • 1 Tbsp vanilla
    • 3 C of oats


    Instructions

    • Preheat oven to 350 degrees


    For the fruit

    • In a large bowl GENTLY mix together berries, sugars and flour
    • Place in a 9x13 baking pan


    For the topping

    • Mix together butter, sugars and vanilla until well mixed
    • Add in oats and stir until mixture is clumpy
    • Cover fruit with the topping mix
    • Bake at 350 uncovered for about 55 minutes




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/07/blueberry-crisp/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/07/blueberry-crisp/"dc:title="Blueberry Crisp"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/07/blueberry-crisp/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts