Sharing is caring!


    9shares

    Add some flavor to your next Bloody Mary with Cilantro Infused Vodka! The flavors are perfect together - learn how to make Cilantro Vodka here!


    The last time I was in the Midwest (Michigan to be exact) I ordered a Bloody Mary.  My habit is to ask if they have any fun vodka to go in it.The server said "Yes we have Cilantro Vodka". Um sign me up!  I have looked in our liquor stores here on the east coast and have not been able to find it!  BOO!  But never fear - adding flavor to vodka is SO easy!  You just have to plan ahead.
    It is easy enough to make Cilantro Vodka and use it in a Bloody Mary!  YUM!  Cilantro is (to me) on the milder side of flavor so I let mine sit for 48 hours before I used it.
    Bottoms up!  Now I have to think of a good martini to use my Cilantro Vodka in!  (ok or I'll just keep drinking Bloody Mary's - they are so delish and in my head healthy with all those veggies in there.ok just the V-8!)

    Cilantro Vodka

    Ingredients

    • A 2 Cup Jar that is air tight
    • Fresh Cilantro
    • Plain Vodka


    Instructions

    • You don't have to stuff the Cilantro in there, but put plenty into the 2 C jar
    • After you have plenty of Cilantro - pour in vodka to the top
    • Put lid on and let sit for 24-48 hours
    • Strain Cilantro out of Vodka and enjoy!!!!




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/cilantro-vodka/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/cilantro-vodka/"dc:title="Cilantro Infused Vodka"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/cilantro-vodka/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts