Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops

    Sharing is caring!


    211shares

    Treat yourself to a delicious meal from your slow cooker. Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops are flavor loaded, serve with some yummy mashed potatoes.





    So me and pork chops?  We do not usually get along.  I make them rubber tough - it's a gift. But, I thought to myself, Heather try them in the crock pot! (we love the taste of pork chops when I'm not busy killing them). I adapted this recipe that calls for pork roast and came up with Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops. These pork chops were amazing and delish - you're going to love them.
    This was so yummy and the pork chops were falling off the bone (I had bone-in chops, but this would be delicious with no bone as well).  You will love these - and the gravy went great on my Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes!  YUM!
    Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops make an excellent freezer meal as well. You guys know I love myself a freezer meal! So perfect to have dinner waiting in the freezer for me to pop into the slow cooker. If you haven't made yourself a freezer full of food - then you need to try it!!! Having dinner ready to go with little to no prep in the morning makes my day.almost as much as coming home to dinner being cooked. (don't you LOVE that about your slow cooker?)
    So if you're like me - busy, crazy, hectic and you also kill pork chops when trying to cook them - make sure to give Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops a chance. I'm not kidding it's one of our favorite meals.
    Want some more crock pot meals that are amazing? I have them (you knew I did!):



















    Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops

    Ingredients

    • 2-3 pounds of Pork Chops
    • 3/4 cup of Romano (already grated) cheese
    • 1/2 cup of honey
    • 1/4 cup of soy sauce
    • 2 T of dried Basil
    • 2 T of minced garlic
    • 2 T of olive oil
    • 2 T of corn starch
    • 1/4 C of water


    Instructions

    • Spray Crock pot with non stick cooking spray
    • Place Pork Chops in crock pot
    • Mix together honey, soy, basil, garlic, romano, and olive oil
    • Pour mixture over pork chops and cook on low for 4-6 hours
    • Before serving take out the liquid and put in small pan, boil liquid and add the already mixed corn starch and water to the juices. KEEP STIRRING and you will have a beautiful gravy for chops and potatoes




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/crock-pot-honey-romano-pork-chops/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/crock-pot-honey-romano-pork-chops/"dc:title="Crock Pot Honey Romano Pork Chops"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/crock-pot-honey-romano-pork-chops/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts