Sharing is caring!


    337shares

    If you love chocolate and peanut butter than you must try this amazing Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle. Such a delicious and easy dessert.


    We love any dessert having to do with Peanut butter in our house.  I'm not the only one - Lori's family does too!  So I came up with this - it's really simple but such a delicious taste.  Hope you enjoy it like we did! O
    One note - this would have been even better if I had used Homemade Whipped Cream - but I had cool whip on hand so I just used that!

    Peanut Butter Brownie Triffle

    Ingredients

    • 1 brownie recipe made and cooled
    • 2 8 ounce tubs of Cool Whip
    • 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
    • 2 C milk chocolate chips
    • 1 15 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter
    • 2 C powdered sugar
    • 2-3 T of milk


    Instructions

    • Mix Peanut butter with powdered sugar and cream cheese.
    • Add milk and mix again
    • Fold in gently 1 tub of Cool Whip
    • Cut cooled brownies into small squares and make one layer in the trifle bowl
    • Cover brownies in bowl with 1/2 of peanut butter mix
    • Melt 1 C of chocolate chips and then pour over peanut butter mixture
    • Refrigerate long enough to cool the melted chocolate and harden
    • Top chocolate with half of 2nd cool whip tub
    • Repeat starting with the brownies




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/peanut-butter-brownie-trifle/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/peanut-butter-brownie-trifle/"dc:title="Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/peanut-butter-brownie-trifle/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts