Sharing is caring!


    201sharesOk I'm starting to look like that Buffalo Chicken lady here.  I mean I have made dip, chicken breasts and now pulled buffalo chicken!  But it's so delicious and honestly made all these different ways?  They all have a different take on the buffalo flavor - I suggest you make them all. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is really super easy and really great! You're going to want to make this!

    I also needed to make these because yes, I need some of Katie's Freezer meals in my freezer!  This was my first one that I made and I loved it.  And I loved how easy easy easy it was.  So if you need a crock pot or easy meal to freeze and THEN crock pot - this is the recipe.  Hope you liked it as much as I did! What was super awesome about Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is that it literally took 5 minutes to get into the slow cooker. SO EASY and sometimes you just need to dump everything in and run about your day - save this recipe for those days!
    Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken can be so many things.  I use it on sandwiches, salads, by itself, as part of a dip. You can't go wrong - you can healthy it up or add all the cheese you want. You are going to love making it! I took Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken and made Grilled Cheese - it was so good - I highly recommend it! SO GOOD!


    Would you like to make some more delicious Crock Pot Meals??? (You know you do). Check out:
















    So many awesome choices for dinner!

    Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken

    Ingredients

    • 3-4 chicken breasts (I used 3 because they were huge)
    • 1 12 ounce bottle of hot sauce (I like Pete's)
    • 1/2 package of dry ranch dressing (1 ounce)
    • 2 tbsp of butter


    Instructions

    • Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
    • Place chicken in (I used mine frozen)
    • Mix the hot sauce with the ranch mix and pour over chicken
    • Cook on low for about 6-8 hours
    • 1/2 hour before serving add butter and shred chicken.
    • Serve on rolls for a delicious sandwich (I topped mine with Ranch Dressing)




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken/"dc:title="Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts