101shares
Need an inexpensive meal for the family? Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs are a slow cooker feast that delivers big flavors!
I love chicken thighs. I can get them SO cheap on sale. They cook great, taste great.just an easy, cheap meal. That's why I knew I had to make them when I saw Katie's 40 meals in 4 hours post! Chicken thighs! YEA! One of our family's favorites! The original oven recipe can be found here!
Maple Dijon Chicken is honestly one of my favorite Slow Cooker meals! I love it and can't get enough (I was licking the sauce off of my plate!). Freezing it made it even better in my view - it was easy and yummy.
Be sure to check out some of our other slow cooker meals:
Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs

Ingredients
- 6-8 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 C Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup
- 1 T Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 can of Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion sliced
Instructions
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Mix together mustard, syrup, vinegar and pour over chicken
- Top with mushrooms and sliced onion
- Cook on low for 6 hours

More from my site
Nachos with Shredded Ranch Chicken
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
Slow Cooker BBQ Cranberry Chicken
Slow Cooker Island Chicken
Buffalo Cream Cheese Chicken
Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Chicken
Related
<!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-maple-dijon-chicken-thighs/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-maple-dijon-chicken-thighs/"dc:title="Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/crock-pot-maple-dijon-chicken-thighs/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->



