Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pulled Chicken

    Sharing is caring!


    130shares

    Jazz up your chicken routine with Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pulled Chicken. Serve with potatoes, rice or on a bun for a new family favorite.


    When I made the Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs - I knew that I had to have it again.  And again.  I wanted to drink the sauce - it was that tasty.
    I decided to try it with chicken breasts that I would shred so I could get as much of that sauce in there as possible.  It turned out pretty yummy!

    Maple Dijon Pulled Chicken for the Crock Pot

    Ingredients

    • 2-3 pounds of boneless chicken breast
    • 3/4 C Dijon Mustard
    • 1/2 C Maple Syrup
    • 2 T Vinegar (I used white wine but red wine would work fine)
    • 1 onion chopped


    Instructions

    • Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray
    • Place chicken in crock pot
    • Mix together mustard, syrup and vinegar and pour over chicken
    • Put chopped onion on top of everything
    • Cook on low for about 6 hours (longer is fine)
    • Pull the chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes more (at least again longer is fine)
    • Serve on a salad, roll, tortilla, or just on a plate
    • If freezing mix the liquids together and put in a ziplock bag with chicken and onions




    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/maple-dijon-pulled-chicken-for-the-crock-pot/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/maple-dijon-pulled-chicken-for-the-crock-pot/"dc:title="Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pulled Chicken"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/maple-dijon-pulled-chicken-for-the-crock-pot/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts