Sharing is caring!


    0shares

    This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MagicalFamilyFirsts #CollectiveBias

    Don't be scared! Ditch the Diaper Bag on your vacations! You will LOVE the freedom of being without your bulky bag.

    I know it's a weird thing - when you go from having EVERY little thing you might need in a big diaper bag and having the stroller to store everything in. When my kids graduated from being in diapers and then graduated from the stroller, my first big day out I panicked! What am I going to do? How do I carry everything? If I can Ditch the Diaper Bag - you can too!

    My first stop in preparing for any vacation is a stop at BJ's Wholesale. I couldn't live without it. I LIVED there when I had them in diapers (I spent years with 2 kids in Huggies®at a time), but I still live there. As they get bigger it's even more important to save money and buy at BJ's! And this vacation I'm prepping for? It's not just any vacation.it's a family vacation to visit Walt Disney World®! I'm SO excited I can barely stand it! Keep reading, as I'm going to give you some fantastic tips for ditching that Diaper Bag and having a magical vacation at Walt Disney World®!



    How we USED to go to Walt Disney World! Look at that HUGE Bag!

    Have you guys gone to any of the Walt Disney World Parks yet? You're going to love it.
    I need to tell you how to you can enter to win a vacation to Walt Disney World®! Every Huggies purchase allows you to enter to win 4-Day, 3-Night Walt Disney World®Experience! I love this! Simply buy Huggies®, upload your receipt to HEREand you are entered!
    Then you can use all these great tips on how to Ditch your Diaper Bag! I mean this makes sense right? BJ's and Huggies® are all about family and all of our family firsts! So of course they'd be in on a great First Trip to Walt Disney World®.

    YES We are also talking about Huggies®. I used their fantastic diapers, Pull-Up's, Swimmers and of course their wipes. I am still using their wipes - just full stop for a minute - can you imagine your life without wipes? We're going to Walt Disney World®you guys! We are having treats! We are going to have sticky hands and faces! I NEED those wipes!
    My choice of wipes is Natural Care Wipes. We have some sensitive skin in our family so I've always had to be choosy about what products we use (that's why we love Huggies® and their wipes). Natural Care Wipes are hypoallergenic and they even have great additions like aloe to make every wipe a great thing for your skin - LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    OK so let's pack the perfect bag after you have gotten yourself ready to Ditch the Diaper Bag! Remember you're carrying this on your back all day! You don't need to pack the kitchen sink - you're on vacation at Walt Disney World®!  You're going to have an amazing day!

    I start with the re-fillable Travel pack of Huggies®. They are in the box you buy from BJ's Wholesale! (It also comes with a container for home).

    I pack a change of clothes for everyone (don't forget the socks honestly - if the spill is that bad you are going to want the socks!).

    To go to Walt Disney World®I give my kids a Walt Disney World Gift Card. They have a set amount of money that they are in charge of that way (and I don't have to worry about losing cash). It's worked great before and I can't wait to do it again! So I pack their little wallets! My wallet also goes into the back pack!

    I also always make sure to pack a couple of snacks! Walt Disney World® is pretty awesome and you're allowed to bring in snacks. It's just an easy way to ensure that no one gets hungry before our Magical Meals! (ok keeps me from getting cranky - I need a snack!)

    Don't forget sunscreen!
    Zip that bag up and head to the park! You're going to love it. Honestly I get ALL of that into a backpack and I still have PLENTY of room for a souvenir or two that we pick up along the way!

    So when is your vacation going to take place? EEKK! I'm counting days until mine! And don't forget to enter to win your Magical Vacation! Get your Huggies®at BJ's Wholesale (and everything else you'll need for a vacation!) and enter to win a vacation at Walt Disney World®! You'll find all your planning tools and information HERE! (I love using their planning tools to help me find exactly which rides/restaurants/etc will fit our family!)



    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2016/09/ditch-the-diaper-bag/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2016/09/ditch-the-diaper-bag/"dc:title="Ditch the Diaper Bag"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2016/09/ditch-the-diaper-bag/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts