0shares
Liven up your breadbasket with some deliciously easy to make Herb Butter. Customize it to suit your tastes, perfect with so many dishes!
My family is a bread family for sure. I asked my husband if he wanted to try a low carb diet with me once and he just looked at me and walked away! HA! Yup we love an amazing piece of bread or a delicious roll. I like a little something extra with my bread and that's where Herb Butter comes in. Herb butter will freshen up and make any bread amazing. I promise.
Making a flavored butter is so incredibly easy - but it tastes like it's hard to do - that's my favorite kind of thing to make. I love people gasping and saying "oh wow" but it took me 5 minutes. Honest? It will take you 5 minutes (plus a couple of hours in the fridge so don't make it at 5 for dinner at 5:30). I love having a family dinner or having a few friends over casual and serving my Herb Butter! It really adds a lot to the table, but again it's so easy.
PS a helpful friendly hint? Use your herb butter to butter up some chicken.you will love the flavor! The thing about making a flavored butter is that you can use it in a lot of different recipes - not just on your bread. I like to keep some Herb Butter in the fridge for any occasion (again it's so easy to make). And having something like butter with fresh herbs in it is just worth it. It adds so much to all your best dishes! YUM! You're going to love this!
Herb Butter

Ingredients
- 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter, softened
- 2 tsp of fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp of fresh Oregano, chopped
Instructions
- Beat butter with mixer until whipped. Add in fresh herbs and beat until blended. Cover and let sit for at least 2 hours.

More from my site
Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter
Whipped Roasted Garlic Butter
Pesto Butter
Pumpkin Spiced Butter Spread
Greek Pizza
Blue Cheese Butter
Related
<!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/herb-butter/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/herb-butter/"dc:title="Herb Butter"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2013/01/herb-butter/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
