Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing

    Sharing is caring!


    0sharesThis post has been sponsored by Bear Creek Soup Mixes, but the opinions and recipe are all mine!
    Hectic lives lead to no dinner right? NO! I'm about to show you how to have a complete dinner including Soup and a Salad with Jalapeno Cilantro homemade dressing in MINUTES!
    Trying to get my life back on track, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one! After the holidays, January and February are my regroup months to get myself together. I have to put myself back into sports mom mode, working mom mode and get dinner back on the table. Bear Creek Country Kitchens®is one of my not so secret weapons. Bear Creek Soupmixes help me get a hot, delish dinner on to my family in a snap!


    I try to make things that my whole family will eat (it doesn't always work) and Bear Creek Soup Mixes is one thing that I can put on the dining room table that the whole family will gobble up! I LOVE IT. They only take 20 minutes to make (YES!), they are made with fantastic ingredients for a home cooked flavor, and we like them! I'm winning you guys!!!


    Wait before I keep going - I need to tell you about the Great Bear Creek Getaway sweepstakes! YES! Not only do you need to try their amazing soup mixes, but you can enter a sweepstakes! The sweepstakes runs through March 31 so run over HEREand enter to win some amazing prizes such as a 7 night trip for 4 (flights included) to River Stone Resort and Bear Paw Suites! Who doesn't want an amazing vacation that includes $1500 in spending money? AMAZING!
    Ok like I said, with Bear Creek®Soup mixes I can make something hot and yummy for dinner, and during cooking time I can easily come up with a perfect salad to pair with the soup. Who doesn't love soup and salad? It's warm, healthy - a great combo. I like to whip up my own dressing for my salads as well - it just tastes better right?

    To make Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing you're going to need:

    • ½ C chopped (I like it chopped finely) pickled jalapenos
    • 2 C fresh cilantro (off of the stems), chopped
    • ½ C plain yogurt (you can use sour cream but I try to use the yogurt to save the calories)
    • 3 minced garlic cloves
    • 1 lime juiced
    • ½ C olive oil
    • A tiny bit of salt


    Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing is so easy to put together. You can either hand beat, use a mixer or throw it all in your food processor and mix it together. I like using the food processor so it's REALLY mixed and creamy!

    Make sure to pick up your Bear Creek Soup mixes(Family size or individual) and make Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing for your Salad and have a REALLY great Family meal!

    This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bear Creek Soup Mixes.

    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2017/02/jalapeno-cilantro-salad-dressing/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2017/02/jalapeno-cilantro-salad-dressing/"dc:title="Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2017/02/jalapeno-cilantro-salad-dressing/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts