Slow Cooker 2 Salsa Pork Chops

    Sharing is caring!


    16shares

    Easy and great slow cooker meal. Perfect for freezer meal! Slow Cooker 2 Salsa Pork Chops are most and tender - you'll love it!


    I am in love with my slow cooker this winter. I guess it's just the busyness of life right now!  So anything that I can, I have been throwing in there in the morning and I love love love not having to worry about dinner the rest of the day.  I am also building up some recipes (trying them out first I guess) to do some more freezer meals and slow cooker pork chops are on the list for sure!
    I came up with this because I had some pork chops! I didn't feel like having our usual slow cooker pork chops meal (Honey Romano Pork chops), and I felt like a little spice. These slow cooker 2 salsa pork chops came together super easy and your family will love it!
    Serve it up with some Spanish Rice and Cornbread and yum - easy dinner!

    Slow Cooker 2 Salsa Pork Chops

    Ingredients

    • 6 pork chops, boneless
    • 1 C red salsa (I used chunky but whatever kind you prefer)
    • 1 C salsa verde
    • 4 minced garlic cloves
    • 1 16 ounce bag of baby carrots
    • 2 cans of corn (frozen could be used as well) drained
    • 1 tsp black pepper
    • 1/2 tsp white pepper
    • 1 tsp basil


    Instructions

    • Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
    • Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for about 8 hours


    *If freezing, put all ingredients into a freezer safe bag and freezer*


    More from my site


    Related
    <!--<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/slow-cooker-2-salsa-pork-chops/"dc:identifier="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/slow-cooker-2-salsa-pork-chops/"dc:title="Slow Cooker 2 Salsa Pork Chops"trackback:ping="https://whoneedsacape.com/2014/03/slow-cooker-2-salsa-pork-chops/trackback/" /></rdf:RDF>-->
    AYOUB
    writer and blogger, founder of Kitchen Paradise .

    Related Posts